As a Miele Service Provider I was invited to the training for the Miele Generation 6000 series of Miele Appliances.
Basically a complete new range of Cooking Appliances to be introduced to Australia replacing the current 5000 series.
The new line includes the new CVA6800 Coffee machine, DG6800 Steamer, also Microwave, Combi steamer, Oven and ESW6229 Warming plate which can be used as a Slow cooker!
The Hands on Training for approved Miele Service Agents is always very involved and by the end of the session if its properly completed there is an Certificate of compliance issued by Miele .
Among the innovations introduced to the Generation 6000 products which are expected in Australia later this year are:
– M-Touch: a new digital touch-sensitive user interface with modern ‘wiping’, navigation and scrolling functionality driven by proprietary software that is incorporated across all key product categories including ovens, steam ovens, microwave combi ovens and coffee machines
– Colours: the opportunity to introduce selected cooking appliance packages in colours other than the traditional stainless steel
– PyroFit: this new technology provides the ability to conduct pyrolytic cleaning without having to remove the side racks and telescopic runners
– Australian Cooking Programs: Miele has introduced automatic cooking programs that have been specifically created to achieve perfect results with Australian ingredients for Australian palates
– Multi-Steam: this technology uses multiple steam outlets to achieve a faster and even more effective generation and distribution of steam
– Popcorn Microwave Feature: the new larger capacity microwave with 40-centimetre turntable features a dedicated automatic ‘popcorn feature’
- Gourmet Warming Drawers: re-positioning of warming drawers to ‘gourmet warming drawers’ emphasising the ability to cook at low temperatures
– Cup Sensor: new built-in Miele coffee machines feature Cup Sensor which automatically adjusts the spout to different height cups
Here is an extract from the current.com.au article from the 28/3/2013 by James Wells”
“These products have been developed over the last five years since Generation 5000 was launched in 2008 and the development of the next generation of products has already commenced.
“Each category within the Generation 6000 range of products features genuine Miele-exclusive technology which offers real consumer benefits that can be demonstrated in-store to deliver that ‘wow factor’ during the sales process,”
“Generation 6000 once again represents Miele’s commitment to innovation and offering value-generating propositions for our Chartered Agents. We are continuing to perform our role to improve the quality and reputation of major appliances globally. ” said David Woollcott, Miele sales director in Australia to James Wells in Gütersloh, Germany in March